Grapefruit juice, pulp and peel are widely used in cosmetic. Grapefruit can help you to fight with wrinkles, acne, dry and flabby skin. This citrus plant is universal, so cosmetic masks from grapefruit are great for any type of skin. Find some homemade recipes of natural face masks from grapefruit here.
• Freeze some grapefruit segments in fridge. Make a massage of face and neck with frozen segments for 5-8 minutes. In 10 minutes rinse the skin with water and apply moistening cream.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of grapefruit pulp with 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon of rice flour. Apply this mixture on face, neck and chest for 30 minutes. Then remove the mask, wash skin with warm water and rub with grapefruit juice. Such mask is recommended for flabby skin.
• Chop the peel of grapefruit and put in the water, when you take a bath. Citrus aroma relieves fatigue and saves from stress.
• Put thin slices of grapefruit on the rough skin, for example, on elbows or heels for 10-15 minutes. After the procedure, grease the skin with nourishing cream.
• Put some grapefruit peel in a china bowl and fill it with cold boiled water, infuse for the whole day, and then strain carefully. The resulting fruit water can be used for cleaning of face skin.• Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and 1 / 2 teaspoon of grapefruit juice. The mask is great for dry skin.
• Mix 1 tablespoon of grapefruit juice with ½ tablespoon of oat flour. Apply on face for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cool water. This mask is ideal for oily skin.
• Mash the pulp of half grapefruit with a fork. Mix it with 2 tablespoons of cream. Put the mixture in the fridge for an hour. Then apply the mask on face skin for 20-25 minutes. Finally rinse with cool water.