Almond Milk and skin.
This is very useful for anyone who has dry or aged skin. Almond oil lubricates and softens the skin, and glycerin helps it retain moisture. The herbal waters are astringent and toning.
INGREDIENTS 1/2 cup rose, lavender, or distilled water 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin 1/4 to 1 teaspoon almond oil 12 drops grapefruit seed extract 5 to 10 drops essential oil for fragrance (optional)
Make rose or lavender water by placing a handful of dried lavender or rose petals in a glass mason jar and cover with boiling water. Seal and set overnight. Strain. Combine all the ingredients in a pretty jar and shake to blend. Note that vegetable glycerin is available in health food stores, as is grapefruit seed extract
1. Prepare the mask. Cut the papaya in half and scoop out the seeds. Scoop out the papaya fruit and mash it well to eliminate lumps in the mask. Beat the egg until it is frothy. Combine that with the papaya. Add the pumpkin to the egg/papaya mixture and whip together. You can also mix the ingredients in the blender or a food processor for an extra smooth mask.
2. Prepare your face. Wash with your daily cleanser and remove all residual makeup on your skin. Rinse with warm water. It's very important to have clean skin to ensure you get maximum benefits from the facial.
3. Apply the Mask. Cover your entire face, being careful to avoid the immediate eye area. If you have sensitive skin, test the mixture on your hand before spreading it on your face. You'll feel some tingling as the enzymes in the pumpkin go to work immediately -- gently exfoliating your top layer of skin. It works like a scrub without being abrasive to your skin. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse Off Mask. After you've relaxed for ten minutes it's time to rinse.
5. Apply Toner & Moisturizer.