Homemade Wrinkles care tips
- Take 1 table spoon of cold milk and add 3-4 drops of lime juice. Rub this paste well into the wrinkles before going to sleep. The next morning wash with warm water and dry with a rough towel firmly. Once again rub in the cream - in the direction opposite to the wrinkles. Wait for half an hour and wash, avoid using soap.
Rub the pulp of a ripe Papaya on the face and leave for ½ an hour before washing. This is a very good toner also.
- Rub almond oil on the wrinkles in upward strokes. Leave overnight and wash with warm water next morning.
- Cut open a Vitamin -E capsule, add half tea spoon of glycerin and apply. Wash after 15- 20 minutes.
- Add half tea spoon honey to 1 tea spoon rice powder. Smoothen the lines with this paste. Leave for half an hour and wash.
- Mix 1 tea spoon honey with 1 tea spoon of milk cream. Apply well. Wash after 20 minutes.
consideration: Treatment for wrinkles should be done everyday for a period of 30 - 40 days to have visible results.