Although you can’t stop ageing, you can at least delay the process. Skin care should begin at a very early age. Take a look at how you can postpone the arrival of those wrinkles!
• Massage increases blood circulation, which results in a tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby reducing the fleshiness of the skin and restoring a young look. Keep in mind that this process will take time.
• Blemishes and age spots can be made fainter by applying lemon juice a few times a day.
• Apply a paste of turmeric powder with sugarcane juice to remove wrinkles and to prevent skin ageing.
• Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on wrinkles on your face. Leave on for 20 minutes, rinse off with warm water and allow to dry naturally.
• Rub the core of a pineapple on the face for a few minutes and leave on for 10-15 minutes.This is excellent for controlling fine lines.
• Apply the juice of green pineapples and apples daily on the face and leave on for 10-15minutes.This is excellent for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
• Apply pure castor oil to prevent wrinkles.Source- www.femina.in