Beauty Recipes for Glowing Skin
For a healthy, radiant and glowing skin you just need to open your kitchen cabinet and with a couple of minutes your can make some very effective natural beauty products. Many of the items in your kitchen can provide natural skin care that even those expensive, chemical filled beauty cosmetics and products do not provide that cost a big portion of your pocket money.
Below are some effective home made beauty preparations that will help you to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
• Try olive oil as a moisturizer. You can also use it to soothe sunburned skin.
• Vinegar can work wonders for smelly feet and armpits. Mix water and vinegar 50/50, and use in place of deodorant: it will keep the unpleasant sweat smell away, without any irritation.
• Egg yolk mixed with honey makes a good face mask. Put it on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off. It is excellent for sensitive skins.
• Mash avocados, smooth it onto your face, and rinse off after 20 minutes. It is a great treatment for dry skin.
• Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil for a great home made moisturizer for your dry skin. Apply this concoction for 10 minutes.
• For dark circles under the eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off.