Homemade Face Pack Recipe
- Use a beaten egg white and mixed with 2 tsp almond oil. Smooth over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on 15 minutes, then remove gently with water.
- Blend 1egg white, 2 tsp vegetables oils and 1 tsp apple juice. Smooth over the face, then wash off after 15 minutes.
- Take one tablespoon of cornflakes with almond oil or milk and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to face. Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 tsp. of butter and 1 tsp of water. Apply over the dry parts of skin. Leave for 15 - 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Mash half of an avocado and smooth over the face. Leave for 10 minutes and then gently remove with damp cloth.
- Apply dried neem leaves lemon and dried grounded orange peels and dried pomegranate peels on ur face to get a glowing look.
- This is great! This face Pack exfoliates and tightens the skin. Use for clear even toned skin.
- *1 egg white
*1/2 finely ground apple
*2 tblspoon brown sugar
*1 tblspoon honey
*1 cup dry oats
- mix all together and warm slightly before applying to face. Leave for 15 mins then rinse off.