Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pimples $ Skin Care (2)

Pimple Free Skin

We all want clear, glowing skin. Some even go as far as spending hundreds of dollars to get it. But what if all it takes is $3 and a spoonful of honey?

Things You'll Need

* 5 regular aspirin tablets (about $3 for an entire bottle)
* A spoonful of honey or water
* A small bow


1) Wash your face and pat it dry. This will be easy, I promise!

2) Crush 5 aspirin tablets in a small bowl and add a spoonful of honey. Mix the two together

3) Now, you can either spread the mixture over your entire face as a mask, or use it as a spot treatment. First first timers, I would encourage you to try a small area first (as you should when trying ANY new product).

4) Wait 12 minutes or so (until it feels dry) and rinse the mixture off your face. Pat your face dry. I repeat, PAT it dry-- not harshly rub your face in a towel.

5) Within a few hours or the next morning, your face will be glowing, your skin tone will look more even, and most importantly, those pesky pimples will be long gone. But don't just take my word for it, try it out!

1 comment:

kim said...

Hi ! Your blog is something like a gift to me !! Can you please tell me why you suggested to use apirin on face ?? I mean can't I alone put honey on my face to get clear blemish free complexion?Please reply as soon as possible because my engagement will take place in few days and I want to have blemish free complexion .