Bad skin gives bad impression. Fast food and other packed juices make the scenario worst. Your skin reflects what you eat everyday.
To glow you skin
- Exercise every day. Make sure you walk for 30 minutes everyday. I seat in front of computer for more than 8-10 hours everyday, walking helps me to keep tab on overall fitness.
- Drink lots of water. I drink 8-10 glasses of water and see your skin glow.
- Include fresh fruits (apple, orange and other fruits) everyday. A bowl of fresh salad for lunch and dinner is must everyday.
- Milk and curd is a must daily.
Try to avoid:
- Eat homemade food “I used to eat at office cafe every afternoon. It was all junk food. Now I had instructed my cook to come early and make my lunch. I carry roti, dal, rice and subji everyday with me . Carrying food from home is one the best decision I had made ever.
- Say no to oily food and restrict quantity of all sweets, nuts etc. If your skin is really a bad avoid all of these for 3-6 months (I eat sweet once a week).
These tips help to glow skin as well as keeps tab on your weight. If anyone has more tips, just comment it back here.